SBI Magnum Taxgain Scheme 1993 dividend for 2009 has been announced by SBI MF. With over 17 lakh investors and a stable track-record of over 15-years SBI Magnum TaxGain ELSS Scheme 1993 has proved to be one of the most consistent performer amongst the tax saving schemes category in the Indian Mutual Fund Industry. See previous dividends declared
Dividend for 2009
Magnum TaxGain ELSS Scheme : 28%
Magnum Tax Gain ELSS has generated excellent returns over past 15 years and continues to provide retail investors a profitable avenue with constant stream of fat dividends. The SBI TaxGain Equity Linked Savings Scheme is also one of the largest equity scheme in India with corpus of over 3,262 Crores (Download Magnum TaxGain April 2009 Fact Sheet). SBI Mutual Fund is India’s largest bank sponsored mutual fund and has an enviable track record in judicious investments and consistent wealth creation.
After an long delay(and nil dividend in the previous financial year) it had become almost imperative for the fund manager/investment managers at SBI MF to declared a dividend no matter how small the dividend amount be. The scheme’s rivals like HDFC TaxSaver and HDFC Long Term Advantage Fund had already declared decent and timely dividend income in the past. Irony of dividends in falling markets is that, it lowers already low NAV.
Dividend Income Bigger than Annual Bonus/Increment:
In fact, for many Salaried Investors of this scheme, due to economic downturn the Dividend Income received from SBI Magnum Taxgain has ironically outstripped their annual bonus/incentive and annual increment incomes in their current profession.
The record date for dividend is 29-May-2009. Post declaration of the dividend the NAV of the scheme will fall to the extent of the dividend payout. Check NAV of the scheme.
Related Posts Only (manually created not automatically generated)
- SBI Magnum Taxgain Scheme 1993 dividend for 2010
- Latest NAV of SBI Mutual Fund Magnum TaxGain ELSS Scheme-Updated Daily
- Elss schemes comparision 16-may-2008
- Elss performance report nov 2007
- Elss comparision aug 2007
- SBI Mutual Fund Magnum Taxgain Dividend History
- SBI Mutual Fund Equity Schemes Form
- SBI Mutual Fund Magnum Taxgain Equity Linked Savings Scheme ELSS
- SBI Mutual Fund Magnum Taxgain ELSS Equity Linked Savings Scheme
- SBI Mutual Fund Tax Advantage Fund Series 1